Party Lite

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PartyLite Simple Pleasures Holiday Sweepstakes. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you guys heard of PartyLite? They are the #1 direct seller of premium candles and home fragrance products. Fun fact: there is  a PartyLite party going on somewhere in the world every 18 seconds! A PartyLite party can be SO much fun. Have you ever hosted one or been to one? What was it like? I am so excited to host mine. Everyone will be invited - what a fun girls night. It's a nice way to get away from the kiddos for a night and hang out with all my girlfriends. PartyLite candles and decor are such a great way to redecorate and refresh my house. I don't know about you, but I get really bored with my decor every so often. By hosting a party, I can earn scented candles, candle warmers, home decor accessories, reed diffusers, and more!

Check out and like the PartyLite Facebook page to find out about special monthly offers for hosts and guests.

Most importantly, if you register by the end of TODAY - you will be automatically entered into the PartyLite Simple Pleasures Holiday Sweepstakes where you can possibly win 1 of 5 $500 PartyLite gift certificates!

The partyLite Winter/Spring 2012 Catalog launches on December 16th- be on the lookout!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like the party like parties are a lot of fun. Living out here in the middle of nowhere. I think this might be a little hard to have a party, but your idea is nice. I'm going to look at your shop now hope everyone has fun at parties.

    ReplyDelete