Express Business Suits Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

Ok, so who doesn't love Express?

There is an Express sweepstakes going on right now where you can

enter everyday for a chance to win a $500 suiting makeover!!

I just love how feminine their women's suits are -

I don't feel like a weirdo wearing them. =)

The tweed and wool suits are just perfect for the fall and winter season - and definitely a trendy style. 

Want to know what I like best about their suit pants? I am short... 5 feet tall (on a good day!). Suit pants

usually look ridiculous on me, but I love how Express pants look! They are such a good fit for all shapes and sizes.

They are so versatile, they can go from work to play!

No matter if you have a corporate job or are a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom), like me,

I think every woman needs at least one good suit in her closet.

While I love Express pants, I am still more of a suit skirt gal!

Good thing they have lots to choose from.

Which suits do you guys like? Do you wear suits?

Do you want to? What are your favorite ones?

EXPRESSEXPRESS

 

They also have some great men's suits!

EXPRESS

 

Don't forget to enter the Express sweepstakes!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I love that jacket its cute. Do they also have Calvin Klein 2 button suit?

    ReplyDelete