Pink Party


Laura, one of my neighbors, has an adorable daughter who recently turned two. 
We threw together this birthday party for her in 2 days!

We had it at the local splash park....which ended up being closed for maintenance 
that day, but we still had fun!
Laura wanted lots of pink!


I cut out these adorable party hats on my new Silhouette! (LOVE)
Laura made all the pom poms by hand- from yarn. Time consuming, but totally worth it.





I cut the cotton candy cones on my Silhouette as well, then we filled them with pink cotton candy! Yum.


 We have a Subway inside our Wal Mart- and they happen to have a cotton candy machine. 
Random!



Laura's daughter LOVES to sing with microphones, so we tried making mic cupcakes. 
They ended up looking more like ice cream cones, but still cute!




Let me know if you have any questions!

I will be linking up to some of the awesome blogs found HERE!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful pink birthday party! I love all of your great ideas, including those adorable little party hats! :) And the cotton candy inside the little funnel cups? How lovely is that?

    You and your friend did such a beautiful job on her daughter's party! Did she love it or what? :)

    I hope your weekend was wonderful!

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love love love the cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this pink party looks spectacular. I am just in love with the party decorations. I also have to find the best LA venue for my daughter’s 5th birthday. She wants a mermaid themed party and I was just wondering if you have any decoration inspirations for mermaid themed bash!

    ReplyDelete