4 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
I just love Alice's Savory Sweet Life blog. Amazing.
Here is another recipe I tried out of hers:
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.