New Sponsor!




Hi guys!
 
Ok, so first off- 
you can get my 
Vintage Bow Headbands 
for HALF OFF 
($2 headbands people!!) 
for a limited time. 
Hurry and get yours HERE

Guess what?
I have a new sponsor--> Shan from My Taylor Made

She has some of the most amazing patterns in her shop!! 
Here are a few that I am just loving:


Baby & Toddler Romper







 If you love her stuff, but aren't a sewer- 
she also sells a few "made" items!!

Shan also has a fun blog HERE.
Make sure you check her shop out and let her know I sent ya!
 
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or doing a giveaway, click HERE.  
 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your interest in Feature Fridays at SSB! Please contact me via email for details. Thx!
    xoxo
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be a new sponsor!! Thank you for featuring me! I forgot to tell you in my convo to you earlier, that I would love for you to test one of my patterns. I should be adding a new one to the blog in the next day or 2.

    ReplyDelete