Necklace Holder

 I found this sad looking frame at the DI awhile ago for a few dollars. 
On Thursday I got an email asking me to participate in Friday's Farmer's Market-
so I decided to put the frame to good use!

I put one coat of paint on, and after it dried- I noticed the corners turned green/blue. Some weird reaction!
Well, i didn't have time to care or fix it- and I ended up liking it a lot!


 I cut a piece of cardboard to fit the back, covered in in fabric, and stapled it to the back of the frame. For sake of time, I used tacks to hold my necklaces- but I will be changing them to cute drawer pulls.

The farmer's market was GREAT!
I got cleaned out -- so be on the lookout for MANY more things coming to my shop next week!





 


 


 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 I will be linking this up to some of the blogs found HERE. Check them out!!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad you had great success at the farmers market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute stuff!!! I am doing the farmers market in Provo starting in 2 weeks! pretty excited about it. Hope you continue to have great success!

    gillian from keepin it real

    ReplyDelete