Framed Canvas Art

 My sister (who also happens to be an AWESOME photographer... If you are in Utah, check her out here!!) and her hubby recently moved into a new apartment - and anybody who has lived in an apartment before knows they aren't always the prettiest. 

Well, this week she decided to tackle the bathroom and this lovely towel rod was just not cutting it!



 
 
 
So she went to the DI and found these frames for a $1.50. She already has the canvas, but you can get them at Wal-Mart for a few bucks. 
 



 
 
 
After painting the frames a bit, adding a small piece of scrapbook paper, and adding fabric to the canvas- here is what she came up with! Too cute! You can attach the frames with hot glue, gorilla glue, or even thick double sided tape! 
 



 
 
Then just hang, and enjoy!




I will be linking this up to the wonderful blogs in my sidebar! Check them out!!



4 comments:

  1. much improved! It's so fun to move into a new place and make it your own.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an improvement. And such a simple idea. I love it. Don't forget to join me for More The Merrier Monday and link up all of your great projects.


    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love it! Thanks so much for linking up to Try it Tuesday at DotDotDot! It made my day! I will be featuring this! Hope to see you tomorrow Emily!!!
    Have a Happy Monday!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete