Framed Chalkboard

 
Once a month some local girls and I exchange gifts. We don't (usually) know the other girl, so we get a survey about her and come up with something to give. Here is what I decided to do this month.
I got a frame from the thrift store- this one didn't have glass, but the print is on very thick cardboard.
 


 
 
I initially tried spray painting the frame- but it was too cold outside. It didn't work so well. =) 


 
 So I used some left over paint from my chair makeover...and then covered the picture in chalkboard paint! The paint works well over glass too, so you can do whatever you want.



 
 
Sorry this picture isn't the greatest- I had a hard time getting a good full picture of it.
 


 
 
 I LOVE how it turned out and can't wait to make one for myself. =)





I will be linking this up to the blogs in my sidebar as well as a few of these ones. Check them out!!
 



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I wish I was part of that club! What a great idea!! Thanks for linking up to DotDOtDot's Try it Tuesday! It made my day!! I will be featuring this adorable thing too!
    Have a Happy Monday!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete