Ornaments



 I was re-arranging a few ornaments on my tree, thinking about Christmas, and I realized I don't have many Christ-centered Christmas decorations in my home. Isn't that what this season is truly about? I grabbed what I had around me and decided to make myself a little reminder. 







 I got this in the mail today, so I cut the flaps off...


  




Then I used some old glitter chipboard letters that I've had for years....


 




 Got my trusty glue gun...





 I glued on some scrapbook paper, distressed the edges with red ink, and glued on the letters. Then I just stuck it in my tree. I really like how it turned out- and it was SUPER easy.



I liked it so much, I even made two more! 
(The c in this might have been a G at one point...)


 (And the O in this was most definitely a Q at first...) 
=)









1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! How cool is that?! I am definitely going to make one that says Christ!

    ReplyDelete