Vanity Makeover

I got this desk/vanity thing for free - I knew I could find a way to love it.



It definitely needed some help...here is what I ended up with!


The knobs were 3 for $12


The wooden appliques were THE only ones in town...I swear. I got 2 for $10

Don't mind the dirty mirror...but I LOVE how it opens up! Perfect for makeup and jewelry!

And I lined the drawers with this vintage damask drawer lining I found at the DI for 75 whole cents. =) Good day.




 Before:                                   



After:




And here is the chair I re-did to go with: (See before pictures here)






                     I am linking this up here, and to the buttons on my sidebar. Check them out! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love the color and the knobs! You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I love the color, and the chair fabric is fantastic. You did a great job. Thanks for joining in the newbie party...just add my link at the end and you are good to go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 15 year old daughter would LOVE this. now i know what my next treasure hunt will be for, a vanity.

    really this is darling. oh and i love love love the color you chose.


    I am hopping around through the newbie hop to welcome everyone to blogging. I love making new bloggy friends and i especially love helping new blogger grow their following.

    Stop by my blog when you have a chance. There are so many FUN things happening over on Dandelion Wishes!!!
    We are .....
    *Taking Back Monday, one Etsy giveaway at a time. Come enter to win something awesome EVERY Monday!
    *Airing our dirty little secrets with Friday Confessional. Confess, link up, feel better...I promise!
    *Keeping it positive every weekend with My Happy List. What's on YOUR Happy List this week? Post and link up...it’s a party y'all!
    *And there are crowning’s happening for Queen for the Day...finally, the royal recognition you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find! I do love the way it opens and the color you chose. I'm your newest follower and I found you on Debbiedoo's.

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the aqua color & the addition of the wooden appliques is perfect! found your link at debbiedoos, so happy to be following your projects now!
    -kristen @ just live simply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get those gorgeous knobs. I love the aqua color. It looks amazing. I am your latest follower. I found you through Debbie's party. I would love for you to come and check out my blog at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com and follow me back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete